Anyone can make this oreo ice cream at home easily only with ingredients given using step by step procedure along with picture and video. One can experiment on making of this ice cream using cooking tips given. Enjoy this recipe. Recommended making homemade Oreo ice cream along with chocolate ice cream to have more fun.
Index – Content details:
Step by Step description
There are three step by step process on how to make oreo ice cream at home. These are:
1. Condense milk preparation:
- Take 500 ml milk and boil the milk on high flame
- Once milk started boiling, put low flame, add 1 pinch of baking soda and continue to stir while boiling to avoid stickiness at the bottom. This is one an important step in making milk chocolate ice cream recipe.
- After 20 min, once milk becomes 1/4th total, then switch off the flame.
- Cooldown the milk to room temperature.
- Add 5 tbsp honey and mix it uniformly.
- Now condense milk is ready.
- This is also called homemade oreo ice cream without machine or old fashioned homemade oreo ice cream because condensed milk is prepared manually.
2. Whipped Cream preparation:
- Take 400ml cold fresh cream in a bowl, continue to whisk for at least 10 min.
- Use 50% of whipped cream for making homemade Oreo ice cream and remaining for Chocolate ice cream
- This dessert is made with amul fresh cream
3. Oreo Ice Cream Preparation:
- Take 50% of whipped cream in a bowl and then
- 50% of condensed milk, mix both milk and cream uniformly
- Add 1 tsp vanilla essence and mix it uniformly and now
- use crushed 3 to 4 crushed oreo biscuit
- Transfer into an airtight container, add additional crushed oreo biscuit as topping on the ice cream, close the container with plastic foil and then close the lid tightly.
- Freeze it for 7 to 8 hr
- After 8 hr, homemade Oreo ice cream with honey is ready to serve.
- As you can see this recipe is made without ice cream maker.
Further, as tip, you may also refer how to make ore ice cream cake. This is also kids loving
Step by Step procedure with picture
Here are the pictures of the oreo ice cream step by step procedure. To bring flavour, we have added vanilla to make beautiful oreo biscuit ice cream flavour vanilla.
Step 1: Take Milk, Honey and backing soda as per ingredient details available below
Step 2: Boil the milk and continuously stir and add backing soda
Step 3: Continuously stir the boiling milk for every two minute till the quantity become approximatly half. That is why this method also called homemade chocolate ice cream with half and half.
Step 4: The color of the condensed milk will become like this, till then continuously stir
Step 5: Add Honey and mix it very well and check the sweetness, if required add more honey.
Step 6: Take a bowl and transfer milk cream
Step 7: Whip the cream well to make it smooth.
Step 8: take 3 to 5 oreo biscuit and grind it to crush the oreo
Step 9: Add condensed milk in whipped cream
Step 10: Mix the condensed milk and whipped cream well to bring uniformity
Step 11: add vanilla flavor into the mix
Step 12: Add crushed / grinded oreo biscuit in the mixer
Step 13: Mix the crushed oreo biscuit very well
Step 14: Transfer the mix in the airtight container
Step 15: Add portion of oreo crushed on top layer to decorating the oreo ice cream
Step 16: use thin film to cover the container before closing, this is to avoid condensation of water vapor on the top layer.
Step 17: cover the airtight container and freeze it for about 7 to 8 hr in the fridge.
Step 18: Homemade ore ice cream is ready to serve and everyone love it. Please watch here detailed video
- Oreo – 4 to 5 pcs
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Fresh Cream(cold) – 400ml
- Full Cream Milk – 500ml
- Baking Soda – 1 pinch
- Honey – 5 tbsp
- oreo ice cream with milkmaid can be made to replace honey or sugar, which is very easy to make.
- For the question of how to make oreo ice cream without condensed milk, by replacing honey with milkmaid, one can make ice cream without condensed milk
- if you want to know how to make oreo ice cream without cream then It is very difficult to make oreo ice cream without cream as it requires bonding to make smooth and bring good texture.
- another Q&A, how to make homemade oreo ice cream with ice cream maker? Using ice cream maker, it is very easy to make homemade oreo ice cream. Every one cannot offord to have one ice cream maker, that is the above step by step procedure given to make oreo ice cream without ice cram maker.
- In sweetened condensed milk ice cream recipes, one need to increase the timing of boiling of milk during condensation and the add honey or milkmaid to increase the sweetness as required.
- What are the different ways to use oreo fillings? The cream in between oreo layers can be used in different purpose like: decoration on the oreo cake, replace with sugar in ice cream to reduce the sugar content
Advantages and Disadvantages:
Benefits of raw Honey:
- Raw honey contains an array of plant property that act as antioxidants. So Honey is A good source of antioxidants.
- It relaxes and Soothe your sore throat.
- Improve your digestive issues.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- It Heal your wounds.
- Phytonutrient powerhouse which is beneficial to your health and help prevent various diseases.
- Recommended by doctors for the daily limited use of honey in your diet
- Benefits of Vanilla:
- Antioxidants are the most significant
Use honey while making chocolate cake instead of sugar to make it healthier for your loved one.
Benefit of vanilla
because they help repair your body at the molecular level, they’ve also been linked to lesser risks of various diseases, such as cancer and diabetes. Plus they help reduce the effects of ageing and promote more vibrant skin
- here are the calories details.
Step by Step Procedure with Video:
As a bonus, this video also contains homemade chocolate ice cream preparation.
Please subscribe/follow us on following upcoming topics:
- Oreo ice cream recipe in Tamil
- Oreo ice cream recipe in Hindi
- Ice cream recipe without condensed milk
Timecode (Timestamp) details:
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:47 How to make condensed milk for ice cream at home
- 2:40 Can I use honey in place of sugar in condensed milk?
- 3:20 how to make whipped cream for making ice cream at home
- 4:30 home to make chocolate ice cream at home
- 6:50 how to make airtight close to freeze the ice cream
- 7:55 how to make oreo vanilla ice cream at home
- 10:49 Benefits of good chocolate
- 11:19 Benefits of pure honey
- 11:54 3 mistakes to avoid while making ice cream at home
- 12:03 Tips for making ice cream at home