Here is the homemade potato smiley recipe details with easy tips and this will help you to save the smiley family along with your kids while playing. Let us make these emoji fries and enjoy the evening with your kids as this is one of the famous kid’s snack ideas among moms. This is one of the top 10 evening snacks recipes at every home to celebrate their happiness. So don’t miss to try today.
Index – Content details:
Homemade Potato Smiley Recipe – Step by step description
How to make dough for smiley
- Take 300gm of potato and boil up to 80% only, because the remaining will get cooked while frying
- Mash the boiled potato uniformly
- Add 1tsp pepper powder, salt, 2tbsp cornflour – mix uniformly
- Tips: You can also use corn starch or rice flour instead of cornflour
- Keep it 5 min for resting of the dough
How to make smiley shapes
- Apply oil in hand and take a small portion of dough and make it flat
- Use any small size cup (as per requirement) and cut the flat portion into a proper round shape.
- Use a straw (soft drink) to make eyes for the smiley
- Use a spoon to make a smile shape for the smiley
- Tips: it may happen that smile impression may not happen till bottom site, so flip the smiley and check the smile impression is make so that both sides look at a smiley face.
Frying of emoji (emoji fries)
- Cooking oil should hot enough
- Deep fry the smiley in medium flame till it becomes golden brown
- Ensure that oil is hot before the next batch of emoji frying starts.
Serve the potato smiley with Tomato sauce and mayonnaise to kids and families for them to enjoy this homemade potato smiley recipe.
Homemade potato smiley recipe video:
The subtitle is available for the homemade potato smiley recipe in Hindi, in Tamil and also in English.
Please like this video and subscribe our channel also to get notification for the new videos