Paneer Chutney Recipe is the best combination of all kinds of momos including veg and non-veg momos. Let us look at how to prepare at home with detailed step by step process.
Index – Content details:
How to make momos chutney- recipe – Step by step description
- Add 10 red chillies and cook for 5 min
- Add tomato with top cut, cook until the peel comes off
- Grind it to make a tomato chilli paste
- Take a pan, add 2 tbsp oil, 2tbsp garlic, 2 tbsp ginger, 1 tbsp soya sauce.
- Add tomato chilli paste and cook for 3 min and add
- add ½ tbsp salt, ½ tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp vinegar/lemon juice
- Momos chutney recipe is ready to serve
As this is paneer momos without cabbage, you can experiment either with tandoor paneer momos recipes or paneer momos fried, because the momos chutney bring good combination even with Veg momos
Momos chutney recipe – Step by step procedure by picture:
Here is a step by step procedure with pictures in Hindi and in English with pictures.
Step 1: Add 10 red chillies and cook for 5 min
Step 2: Add tomato with top cut, cook until the peel comes off
Step 3: Grind it to make a tomato chilli paste
Step 4: Take a pan, add 2 tbsp oil, 2tbsp garlic, 2 tbsp ginger, 1 tbsp soya sauce.
Step 5: Add tomato chilli paste and cook for 3 min and add
Step 6: add ½ tbsp salt, ½ tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp vinegar / lemon juice
Step 8: Paneer momos chutney recipe is ready to serve
Momos chutney recipe ingredients List
- Red Chili – 12 to 15 pcs
- Tomato – 3 medium size
- Ginger – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Garlic – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
Cooking Tips for healthy momos recipe:
- The leftover water from boiling tomato and chill can be used to make gravy or sambar later
Advantages and Disadvantages:
Advantages of paneer
- Rich in protein
- Cottage cheese(paneer) strengthen bones and teeth, it is the best to the source of calcium
- Maintain blood sugar level
- Good for heart health, potassium plays a key role in the fluid balance of the body.
- Improve digestion – the magnesium present in cottage cheese(paneer) can also prevent constipation.
- Paneer can also be considered as part of the paleo diet
- Boost weight loss, fatty acid helps to increase the fat burning process in the body.
Momos chutney recipe calories details:
- here are the details of calories of Paneer momos
Momos chutney recipe video:
The subtitle is available for momos with paneer in Hindi and also in English. As popular demand, this video also contains how to make paneer momos recipe apart from how to make momos chutney.
Please like this video and subscribe our channel also to get notification for the new videos
Timecode (Timestamp) details:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:41 How to make momos dough
- 01:10 How to make momos chutney
- 03:09 How to make momos fillings
- 04:07 How to make different momos shape
- 06:15 How to cook momos
- 07:57 Cooking tips for momos
- 08:25 Advantages of Paneer