This Indian pasta is also called desi style pasta recipe. Wanna make desi pasta, here is a mouth-watering step by step how to make Indian pasta recipes in Tamil subtitle and also indian pasta recipes in hindi subtitle along with English subtitle…. Perfect as an evening snack, and also for the lunch box! Kids Love it.
Index – Content details:
Desi pasta, India Pasta recipe – Step by step description
How to cook the pasta
- Add water and oil, boil the water for 2 min
- Add Macroni pasta, boil until it cook for 80% soft
- Check the softness
- Filter the water,
- Now cooked pasta is ready
How to make desi pasta
- Take a pan, add oil, cumin(jeera) seeds, green chilli, chopped onion, chopped tomato, salt, – saute it
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin(jeera) powder, – saute it
- Add chopped carrot, green peas – saute it
- Add boiled chopped potato, chopped red capsicum, chopped green capsicum, chopped yellow capsicum – saute it
- Add tomato ketchup, green chilli sauce, red chilli sauce, soya sauce – saute it
- Add panner cube, saute it
- Add cooked macroni pasta, garam masala – saute it,
- And desi style pasta is ready to serve.
Apart from making desi pasta, one can experiment and try red sauce pasta with cheese or white sauce pasta, as these are kids favourite recipes which can be made at home easily.
How to make Indian pasta recipe- Step by step procedure by picture:
Here is a step by step procedure with pictures to make Indian pasta recipe. The details videos in tamil and in hindi is also available for your reference.
Step 1: Add water and oil, boil the water for 2 min
Step 2: Add Macroni pasta, boil until it cook for 80% soft. Check the softness
Step 3: Filter the water, Now cooked pasta is ready.
Step 4: Take a pan, add oil, cumin(jeera) seeds, green chilli, chopped onion, chopped tomato, salt, – saute it
Step 5: Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin(jeera) powder, – saute it
Step 6: Add chopped carrot, green peas – saute it
Step 7: Add boiled chopped potato, chopped red capsicum, chopped green capsicum, chopped yellow capsicum – saute it
Step 8: Add tomato ketchup, green chilli sauce, red chilli sauce, soya sauce – saute it
Step 9: Add panner cube, saute it and Add cooked macroni pasta, garam masala – saute it,
Step 10: And desi style pasta is ready to serve.
Desi Pasta ingredients List
- Macroni pasta – 200 gm
- Onion – 1pc small
- Tomato – 1 pc
- Red capsicum – ¼ pc
- Green capsicum – ¼ pc
- Yellow capsicum – ¼ pc
- Green chilli(split) – 1 pc
- Carrot – 1 small
- Peas (mutter) – 25 gm
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – 25 gm
- Potato boiled – 1pc small
- Olive oil / cooking oil – 2 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 tsp
- Soya sauce – 2 tsp
- Green chilli sauce – 1 tsp
- Red chilli sauce – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin power – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric power – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Salt – as required
Cooking Tips for India pasta recipe:
- Use your favourite veggies like broccoli, sweet corn, cauliflower etc to make healthier
- Use Olive oil in place of cooking oil, but do not overheat.
- Use whole wheat pasta to make it healthier recipe
- Add sugar to balance out the spiciness
- It is essential you boil the pasta well and make sure that they are not over cooked otherwise this would make your pasta soggy.
Advantages and Disadvantages:
- Pasta has low sodium and is cholesterol-free
- It is affordable and healthy too with whole wheat
- It is easy to make and filling
- It has carbohydrates which provide glucose, a crucial fuel for your brain
- Tension-free as it is Kids favourite and they love it.
- Eating too much of pasta can cause weight gain
- It has no micronutrients
- Contain gluten.
Desi style pasta video:
The subtitle is available for desi style pasta / Indian pasta recipe in hindi, in tamil and also in English.
Please like this video and subscribe our channel also to get notification for the new videos
TIMESTAMPS – Topics covered in this video:
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:22 How to cook pasta
- 1:08 How to make desi pasta / Indian pasta recipe
- 4:08 Cooking tips for desi pasta recipe
- 4:40 Advantage of desi pasta
- 4:55 Disadvantage of desi pasta