This white sauce pasta prepared with cheese in Italian style. As this is cheese and creamy, everyone loves this pasta. definitely, kids love this recipe. Recommended making red sauce pasta recipe at home to have more fun.
Step by Step description
- Take 200gm of penne pasta
- Take 5 cups / 1 litre of water in a vessel and add 1 tsp of salt, ¼ tbsp of Olive oil/cooking oil, now boil the water for 1 minute
- Add penne pasta(any other pasta), cook on medium flame, regularly stir with a spoon, cook for 5-7 minute
- Check one or two pasta for its 80% cook
- Remove the pasta by draining all the water from the vessel. Now pour cool / room temp water on the pasta to bring down the pasta temp.
- Cooking pasta is ready.
Mix veggies preparation
- Add oil, finely chopped garlic and saute (fry quickly) on medium flame
- Add finely chopped onion, saute it
- Add finely chopped carrot, saute it
- Add all three variations of red, yellow, green chopped capsicum, continue to saute for two minutes
- Add boiled sweet corn, add required salt, saute it.
- Transfer this mix into the plate
- Mix veggies for pasta is ready
Preparation of white sauce with cheese
- Add 3 tbsp butter in a Kadai
- Once butter gets melted, add 3 tbsp All-purpose flou(maida)r (qty of butter and All-purpose flour should be same)
- Saute the All-purpose flour till it forms a paste (it may take 3-5 minute) during saute continue to stir to avoid All-purpose flour get burn
- mix milk 500 milk slowly while mixing continuously, use whisk to mix it properly
- Check the thickness of the sauce using spoon, there should be thick layer on back,
- Add salt, red chilli flakes, oregano, pepper powder, cheese and continue to mix
- White sauce with cheese is ready
- As this is made with cheese, you can also experiment this white sauce pasta with fresh cream
Preparation of white sauce pasta with cheese
- Add cooked pasta, continue to mix and cook for 2 min in low flame
- Add veg mix into sauce and mix properly
- Add a topping of chilli flakes, oregano, grated cheese
- This is also called white sauce pasta recipe Italian.
You can also find white sauce pasta recipe in Hindi and cheese pasta recipe in Hindi also.
Step by Step procedure with picture
Here are the pictures of the white sauce pasta recipe step by step procedure. all pasta lover does try red sauce pasta recipe at home.
Take 5 cups / 1 litre of water in a vessel and add 1 tsp of salt, ¼ tbsp of Olive oil/cooking oil, now boil the water for 1 minute and then add penne pasta(any other pasta), cook on medium flame, regularly stir with a spoon, cook for 5-7 minute
Step 2: Check one or two pasta for its 80% cook
Step 3: Remove the pasta by draining all the water from the vessel. Now pour cool / room temp water on the pasta to bring down the pasta temp and now Cooked pasta is ready.
Step 4:Add oil, finely chopped garlic, finely chopped onion, add finely chopped carrot, all three variety of red, yellow, green chopped capsicum, continue saute for two minutes in medium flame. after then add boiled sweet corn, add required salt, saute it.
Step 5: Take Kadai add 3 tbsp butter, once butter get melted, add 3 tbsp All-purpose flour(maida), saute the All-purpose flour(maida) till it form a paste
Step 6: Add milk 500 milk slowly while mixing continuously, use whisk to mix it properly. Check the thickness of the sauce using spoon, there should be thick layer on back, if not continue the heating while stirring.
Step 7: add salt, red chilli flakes, oregano, petter powder and continue to mix and add cheese and mix well, now White sauce with cheese is ready
Step 8: Add cooked pasta, continue to mix and cook for 2 min in low flame, add veg mix into sauce and mix properly
Step 9: Add topping of chilli flakes, oregano, grated cheese and Now white sauce pasta is ready to serve, for more details watch the white sauce pasta video.
What are the ingredients for white sauce?
- Penne pasta – 200 gm
- Green capsicum – ¼ pc
- Red capsicum – ¼ pc
- Yellow capsicum – ¼ pc
- Carrot – 1 pc small
- Onion – 1pc small
- Sweet Corn(boiled) – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 7 to 8 cloves
- Processed Cheese – 2 cubes
- Olive oil / Cooking oil – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- All-purpose flour(maida) – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 500 ml
- Salt – as required
- Red Chilli flakes – ½ tsp
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Black Pepper power – ½ tsp
- Same amount of Maida and butter for this recipe. eg 2 tbsp butter & 2 tbsp Maida.
- It is essential you boil the pasta well and make sure they are not over-boiled; this would make your noodles soggy
- Do not overheat the olive oil, warm it slightly. Overheating olive oil tends to make it lose its goodness
- Saute the vegetables for over a minute; again, do not overcook them. It is best to keep them al dente so that they retain their crunch and flavour.
- Use whole wheat pasta to bring down total calories
- As long as you are using any binding ingredients, then you can make white sauce pasta without maida. For example: egg.
Advantages and Disadvantages:
Why Pasta is the perfect foundation for a healthy, nutritious and satisfying meal? For starters, pasta is the ideal partner for so many other foods, including fibre rich vegetables and beans, heart healthy fish, antioxidant rich tomato sauce and protein packed cheeses, poultry and lean meats. Pasta also offers:
1. SUSTAINED ENERGY:
Carbohydrates like pasta provide glucose, the crucial fuel for your brain and muscles. And because pasta is an awesome source of complex, releasing energy at a slow and sustained level, you don’t get the energy spikes associated with simple sugars.
2. LOW SODIUM AND CHOLESTEROL FREE:
If you’re watching your cholesterol levels, pasta is perfect for you, being very low in sodium and cholesterol free. Per cup, enriched varieties of pasta provide a good sources of several essential nutrients, including iron and B-vitamins.
3. FOLIC ACID:
Enriched pasta is fortified with folic-acid – essential for women of child-bearing age. A serving of dry pasta supplies the equivalent of roughly 100 micrograms of folic acid, or 25% of the recommended daily intake.
4. BALANCED DIET:
Pasta is part of a well-balanced diet, Combine pasta with lean protein and vegetables for a complete meal that puts you well on the path to hitting those dietary goals!
Whole wheat pasta is healthier than white pasta, because it’s packed with nutrients such as complex carbs, protein, fibre, iron, magnesium, and zinc. On the other hand, white pasta is made of refined carbs, meaning it has been stripped of many nutrients during its processing.
10 Mistakes to avoid when making white sauce pasta
- Not using enough water.
- Adding your pasta into the pot too soon.
- Not adding required salt to pasta.
- Adding too much oil while cooking pasta
- Not stirring pasta on regular interval
- Overcooking pasta.
- Skimping on ingredients
- Not equal quantities of Butter and Maida used
Step by Step Procedure with Video:
Please subscribe/follow us on following upcoming topics:
- white sauce pasta recipe in hindi
- white sauce pasta recipe in tamil
Recommended making red sauce pasta recipe at home to have more fun.
Timecode (Timestamp) details:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:37 ingredients for the white sauce pasta recipe
- 01:12 how to prepare pasta ready
- 03:06 how to make vegetables for Indian style white sauce pasta recipe
- 05:11 how to make a creamy white sauce for pasta
- 08:15 how to make white sauce pasta
- 10:26 Tips to make Indian style white sauce pasta recipe
- 11:10 List of Advantages of white sauce pasta
- 11:24 List of Mistakes to avoid