This recipe of Rajasthani moong dal kachori generally called Khasta kachori as this is crispy in nature and it goes well with aloo ki subzi, that is why this combination called aloo kachori recipe. Recommended making Rajasthani moong dal kachori recipe at home along with Aloo ki subzi to have more fun. you can refer detailed information in the video.
Index – Content details:
Step by Step description
How to make kachori masala? Here is the Moong dal kachori filling preparation:
- Take all-purpose flour(maida), salt as required, Oil or pure ghee
- Make mix uniformly and make the dough
- Moong dal 100gm which is soaked in water for 2 hr and add finely chopped green chilly
- grind the mix coarsely.
- Take one Kadai, oil or pure ghee, jeera (cumin), finely chopped ginger, finely chopped onion – saute it.
- Add asafoetida (hing), Dhaniya powder, saunf powder or jeera powder, chilli powder, salt as required – saute it
- Mix coarsely grind moong dal and fry till dry
- Add coriander leaves
- Moong dal kachori filling is ready. This is also called kachori masala.
Rajasthani moong dal kachori preparation:
- Take a portion of dough, make it round and flat
- Put the small portion of kachori filling and cover with dough uniformly
- Make it flat once again as possible without visibility of filling
- Deep fry in a Kadai having hot cooking oil
- Cook for 10 to 15 min, till its colour changes to yellow or light brown on both side of the kachori.
- Khasta kachori is ready to serve.
Serve the Rajasthan moong dal kachori with aloo ki subzi, otherwise, you can serve plan kachori recipe with aloo ki subji
Step by Step procedure of khasta kachori snacks with picture
Here is the khasta kachori snacks recipe with pictures and step by step procedure.
Step 1: Take all-purpose flour(maida), salt as required, Oil or pure ghee
Step 2: Make mix uniformly and make dough
Step 3: Moong dal 100gm which is soaked in water for 2 hr and add finely chopped green chilly
Step 4: grind the mix coarsely.
Step 5: Take one kadai, oil or pure ghee, jeera (cumin), finely chopped ginger, finely chopped onion – saute it.
Step 6: Add asafoetida (hing), Dhaniya powder, saunf powder or jeera powder, chilli powder, salt as required – saute it
Step 7: Mix coarsely grinded moong dal and fry till dry, add coriander leaves, Moong dal kachori filling is ready
Step 8: Take portion of dough, make it round and flat
Step 9: Put the small portion of kachori filling and cover with dough uniformly. Make it flat once again as possible without visibility of filling
Step 10: Deep fry in a kadai having hot cooking oil
Step 11: deep-fry for 10 to 15 min, till its colour changes to yellow or light brown on both side of the kachori.
Step 12: Rajasthani moong dal kachori recipe is ready to serve. Serve with aloo ki subzi, otherwise, you can serve plan kachori recipe with aloo ki subji
What are the ingredients for Khasta kachori recipe?
- All-purpose flour (Maida)-200gm ( it makes 10 kachoris)
- Oil or pure ghee-40gm
- Green gram dal (moong dal) – 100gm (soaked in water for 2 hours)
- Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander powder (Dhaniya)-1tbsp
- Chilli powder-1/4tsp
- Fennel powder (Saunf) or cumin powder-1tsp
- Asafoetida (Hing)-1 pinch
- Cumin (jeera) – ½ tsp
- Ginger(grated) or Ginger powder -1tsp
- Green chilli (finely chopped)-2
- Coriander leaves-1 tbsp
- Salt – as required
- Avoid pressing hard while making batter(atta)
- Oil temp should be medium during deep fry
- Stuffing should be dry
- Use hand while making round shape kachori, if you are comfortable
Advantages and Disadvantages:
Moong Dal Benefits
Adding moong dal to your daily diet can have a range of health benefits, thanks largely to their high nutrient content. Here are 6 reasons for you to include these split pulses in your diet:
- Aids Weight Loss
- Improves Heart Health
- Rich in Nutrients
- Helps Prevent Diabetes
- Improves Digestive Health
- Boosts Blood Circulation
- Contain folic acid, help to maintain healthy brain function
- Rich in potassium helps lower blood pressure
- The dal has anti-inflammatory properties that prevent and accumulation of gas
- Iron helps in the production of red blood cells, which prevents anaemia and improve blood circulation
- Help weight loss, as moong dal makes the body feels full after eating.
- here are the details of calories.
Step by Step Procedure with Video:
To bring the best experience this video also contains aloo ki subzi recipe apart from khasta kachori recipe, this is to address popular demand of aloo kachori recipe.
Please like this video and subscribe our channel also to get a notification for the new videos like:
- Urad dal kachori recipe
- Pyaz kachori recipe
- Aloo kachori recipe
Timecode (Timestamp) details:
00:32 Dal Makhani Recipe Ingredients
01:17 Dal cooking for dal Makhani Recipe Preparation
02:04 How to prepare masala for Dal Makhani Recipe
03:47 Final preparation for Dal Makhani recipe
05:59 Jeera rice Recipe Ingredients
06:22 How to make jeera rice recipe
10:32 10 Health benefits of Urad Dal
11:42 8 powerful health benefits of jeera/cumin