This aloo ki subzi recipe also called as aloo subzi gravy or Dhaba style aloo ki subji recipe etc. Due to its low cost in nature aloo ki subji is being served in different style across. Recommended serving with different dishes as this is commonly used like kachori, paratha, roti, poori and jeera rice. You can refer detailed information in the video.
Index – Content details:
Step by Step description
How to prepare aloo ki subzi recipe gravy?
- Take one Kadai, oil or pure ghee, jeera(cumin), green chilli, chopped ginger and garlic, finely chopped onion – saute it.
- Add tomato and required salt – saute it.
- Mix turmeric powder, dhania powder, chilli powder – saute it.
- And then add jeera powder, asafoetida powder saute it.
- Mix with water.
- Now add boiled potato.
- Cover with lid and cook for 5 to 6 min.
- Garam masala powder and cook for another 2 min.
- Add the dhania leaves
- Aloo ki subzi recipe gravy is ready to serve.
Step by Step procedure of with picture
Step 1: Take one Kadai, oil or pure ghee, jeera(cumin), green chilli, chopped ginger and garlic, finely chopped onion – saute it.
Step 2: Add tomato and required salt – saute it
Step 3: Mix turmeric powder, dhania powder, chilli powder – saute it
Step 4: And then add jeera powder, asafoetida powder saute it. Mix with water
Step 5: Now add boiled potato
Step 6: Cover with lid and cook for 5 to 6 min
Step 7: Garam masala powder and cook for another 2 min. Add the dhaniya leaves. Aloo ki subzi gravy is ready to serve.
What are the ingredients for aloo ki subzi recipe?
- Potato (Boiled) – 3 no.
- Onion medium size – 2 (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 3 (finely chopped)
- Ginger (grated) – small
- Garlic – 3 to 4 gloves (finely chopped)
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Green chilli – 2 (split)
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Pure ghee – 1 tsp
- Cooking oil – 2 tsp
- Cumin (jeera) – 1 tsp
- Cumin (jeera powder) – 1 tsp
- Mash some portion of boiled potato to increase gravy thickness.
Advantages and Disadvantages:
- Nutrients Packed
- Contain Antioxidants. Potatoes are rich in compounds like flavonoids, carotenoids and phenolic acids
- May Improve Blood Sugar Control
- May Improve Health Digestive
- Naturally Gluten-Free
- Incredibly Filling
Step by Step Procedure with Video:
To bring the best experience the below video also contains Rajasthani moong dal kachori recipe apart from aloo ki subzi recipe. This is to address the popular demand of aloo kachori recipe.
Please like this video and subscribe our channel also to get a notification for the new videos like:
- Dum aloo subzi recipe
- Aloo subji for poori
- Bhandare wali puri
Timecode (Timestamp) details:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:32 Dal Makhani Recipe Ingredients
- 01:17 Dal cooking for dal Makhani Recipe Preparation
- 02:04 How to prepare masala for Dal Makhani Recipe
- 03:47 Final preparation for Dal Makhani recipe
- 05:59 Jeera rice Recipe Ingredients
- 06:22 How to make jeera rice recipe
- 10:32 10 Health benefits of Urad Dal
- 11:42 8 powerful health benefits of jeera/cumin