Paneer momos Recipe is one of the healthy recipe and kids favourite recipe, make it in the home when you wish.
Index – Content details:
How to make paneer momos recipe – Step by step description
Add maida, required salt, water and mix it, grease with oil to make it soft
How to make paneer momos filling without cabbage?
- Take a pan, add 2 tbsp oil, 1 chopped onion, chopped 3 cloves, ginger, finely chopped green chilli, salt as required– saute it. ( adding additional chilli will bring new experiment for chilli paneer momos)
- Add grated panner, 1 tsp black pepper powder, saute it
- Paneer momos filling without cabbage is ready
How to make momos shapes?
- Take a small portion of dough, make it think flat round and a small portion of paneer filling
- Cover the filling with dough and make the different shapes (for more details, please watch the video below)
- Grease the idli plate and place momos
- Place them in idli maker and cook for 15 min
- Paneer momos are ready to serve
As this is paneer momos without cabbage, you can experiment either with tandoor paneer momos recipes or paneer momos fried, because the momos chutney bring good combination even with Veg momos
Paneer momos recipe – Step by step procedure by picture:
Here is a step by step procedure with pictures on how to make paneer momos recipe in Hindi and in English with pictures.
Step 1: Add maida, required salt, water and mix it, grease with oil to make it soft
Step 2: Take a pan, add 2 tbsp oil, 1 chopped onion, chopped 3 cloves, ginger, finely chopped green chilli, salt as required– saute it. ( adding additional chilli will bring new experiment for chilli paneer momos)
Step 3: Add grated panner, 1 tsp black pepper powder, saute it
Step 4: Paneer momos filling without cabbage is ready
Step 5: Take a small portion of dough, make it think flat round and take a small portion of paneer filling. Cover the filling with dough and make the different shapes (for more details, please watch the video below)
Step 6: Grease the idli plate and place momos. If idly vessel not available, then there is an alternate method for cooking momos, details available in the below video.
Step 7: Place them in idli maker and cook for 15 min
Step 8: Paneer momos is ready to serve
Paneer momos recipe ingredients List
- Paneer (grated) – 200 gm
- Onion – 1 cup
- Cooking oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Ginger – small
- Green Chilli – 2 (finely chopped)
- Black Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt as required
- All-purpose flour (Maida) – 150 gm
Cooking Tips for healthy momos recipe:
- Use wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour(maida) to make atta paneer momos recipe
- Paneer should be dry, use a cotton cloth to absorb excess water from raw paneer before use
- The leftover water from boiling tomato and chill can be used to make gravy or sambar later
- While making momos shape, apply water on the sides of the dough does not stick.
Advantages and Disadvantages:
Advantages of paneer
- Rich in protein
- Cottage cheese(paneer) strengthen bones and teeth, it is the best to the source of calcium
- Maintain blood sugar level
- Good for heart health, potassium plays a key role in the fluid balance of the body.
- Improve digestion – the magnesium present in cottage cheese(paneer) can also prevent constipation.
- Paneer can also be considered as part of the paleo diet
- Boost weight loss, fatty acid helps to increase the fat burning process in the body.
Paneer momos recipe calories details:
- here are the details of calories of Paneer momos
Paneer momos recipe video:
The subtitle is available for momos with paneer in Hindi and also in English. This video contains how to make momos chutney along with paneer momos to meet the popular demand.
Please like this video and subscribe our channel also to get notification for the new videos
Timecode (Timestamp) details:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:41 How to make momos dough
- 01:10 How to make momos chutney
- 03:09 How to make momos fillings
- 04:07 How to make different momos shape
- 06:15 How to cook momos
- 07:57 Cooking tips for momos
- 08:25 Advantages of Paneer