How to make Punjabi paneer paratha – Step by step description
How to make dough for paneer parotta
- Add wheat flour and salt and make the dough using water
How to make paneer parotta filling
- Take tawa, add ghee, finely chopped onion, finely chopped green chilli, salt – saute it
- Turmeric powder, red chilli powder, jeera powder, garam masala powder, saute it
- Add grated paneer, add coriander leaves
- Spicy paneer masala filling is ready
- If you use finely grated paneer, then you can make paneer bhurji paratha.
How to make paneer paratha perfect shape
- Take a small portion of dough, make it round
- Use tools to make it round
- Place some portion of panner filling at the centre
- Cover paneer filling with rounded dough,
- Now again using the tool, make it flat round.
How to cook paneer paratha recipe.
- Apply ghee on the tawa
- Place one paneer parotta round shape
- Heat it on a small flat and turn it and heat another side also
- Apply ghee and turn it around to make the brown colour.
- Apply butter on the parotta to bring delicious taste.
- Serve the paneer parotta with some cut onion, cut chilli, curd which act as a side dish for paneer paratha.
Here is the list of paneer paratha side dish:
- Aloo ki gravy
- Cut onion and chilli
- Paneer butter masala
- Raita for paneer paratha
- Plan curd
Here is a list of stuffed paratha varieties:
- Aloo paratha
- Aloo paneer paratha
- Gobi paratha
- Gobi paneer paratha
- Aloo gobi paneer paratha
- Mix veg paratha
- Mooli paratha
- Egg paratha
- Onion paratha
- Gobi mooli paratha
One can add some portion of aloo while making filling along with paneer to make aloo paneer paratha recipe.
Punjabi paneer paratha recipe- Step by step procedure by picture:
Here is a step by step procedure with pictures on how to make Punjabi paneer paratha recipe in Hindi and in Tamil and in English with pictures.
Step 1: Add wheat flour and salt and make the dough using water
Step 2: Take tawa, add ghee, finely chopped onion, finely chopped green chilli, salt – saute it
Step 3: Turmeric powder, red chilli powder, jeera powder, garam masala powder, saute it
Step 4: Add grated paneer, add coriander leaves
Step 5: Tasty Spicy Punjabi paneer paratha masala filling is ready
Step 6: Take a small portion of dough, make it round. Use tools to make it round. Place some portion of panner filling at the centre
Step 7: Cover paneer filling with rounded dough,
Step 8: Now again using the tool, make it flat round.
Step 9: Apply ghee on the tawa. Place one paneer parotta round shape. Heat it on a small flat and turn it and heat another side also. Apply ghee and turn it around to make a brown colour. Apply butter on the parotta to bring delicious taste.
Step 10: Serve the paneer parotta with some cut onion, cut chilli, curd which act as a side dish for paneer paratha.
Punjabi paneer paratha recipe ingredients List
- Cottage cheese (grated)
- Onion (finely chopped)
- Green Chilli
- Turmeric Powder-1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin (jeera) powder – ½ tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4th tsp
- Salt –as required
- Coriander Leave – as required
- Pure Ghee – 2 tsp
Cooking Tips for paneer paratha:
- Paneer stuffing should be dry
- The dough should neither be too soft nor hard
- Use cotton cloth to absorb excess water from raw paneer before use
Advantages and Disadvantages:
Advantages of paneer
- Rich in protein
- Cottage cheese(paneer) strengthen bones and teeth, it is the best to the source of calcium
- Maintain blood sugar level
- Good for heart health, potassium plays a key role in the fluid balance of the body.
- Improve digestion – the magnesium present in cottage cheese(paneer) can also prevent constipation.
- Paneer can also be considered as part of the paleo diet
- Boost weight loss, fatty acid helps to increase the fat burning process in the body.
Paneer stuffed paratha calories details:
- here are the details of calories of Paneer paratha
Paneer paratha recipe video:
The subtitle is available.
Please like this video and subscribe our channel also to get notification for the new videos
Timecode (Timestamp) details:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:40 Dough preparation for paneer paratha
- 00:50 How to make masala/stuffing for paneer paratha recipe
- 01:38 How to make parotta
- 01:38 How to make paneer paratha recipe
- 05:43 Cooking Tips for Paratha recipe
- 06:11 Advantages of Paneer